Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

Posting some more wedding pictures. So hard for me to believe that we have been married for almost 6 months. The day seems like it was just yesterday...however looking at the pictures makes me realize that it was a long time ago! Blake looks so tiny. He has changed so much in these past 6 months!

Here we are getting the little peanut ready! He was sleeping in his car seat until just before pictures. We didn't want to wake him, so we all had to hurry and get him changed.
Here is my mom, Blake, and myself putting the finishing touched on the little handsome devil!
He makes me so happy. I could just look at him for forever!!
The love of my life!! I love this picture!!
We aren't a traditional family, in that we had Blake 9 months before we got married....but having him there at our wedding made the day that much more meaningful for Ryan and I. And it was the day that I got to take the same last name as the 2 men in my life :)

21 comments:

Sarah said...

How freaking cute is he! You looked gorgeous on your wedding day! I am a new follower!! ;]

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

half a year down 100's more to go! :o)

Roxane said...

I love love love! wedding pictures! You both look gorgeous and your hair looks awesome.

Mama B said...

Awww, SO adorable. I love all those pics!

busygirl said...

i love your wedding wednesday, it's getting me so excited for my own!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Thanks so much for joining me again this week! Make sure to MckLinky it up! :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful pics!

Samantha said...

I love your veil! What day did you get married? Mine was Sept. 18th. We just hit the 8 month mark and I still haven't posted any pics! I might have to start a little Wedding Wednesday of my own!

Samantha said...

Whoops, I meant 6 month mark...no idea where the 8 came from!

Jamie said...

He looked SO cute!

Keli said...

We got married 4 years after our son was born but I'm glad because he got to share in our wedding memory. And I also have a picture of him and I at our wedding that was my favorite!

Scientific Housewife said...

Great pictures and such a sweet family.

Francis said...

you look amazing!!! and your little boy is so adorable in his little tux!

Francis said...

you look amazing!!! and your little boy is so adorable in his little tux!

Jen said...

Such sweet pictures; your little guy is too cute!
Have you checked out my weekly column: Wedding Wednesdays on the Wedding Stories blog?
http://weddingstoriesri.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

These pics are adorable, I love them. Such a sweet post!

In This Wonderful Life said...

these pictures are precious!

Jordan said...

He is too cute! Adorable pictures! :-)

Amber said...

Look how little he was! Aww! Beautiful pictures!

Meant to be a mom said...

Gorgeous wedding pictures. I love these sweet pics of you guys. You were a beautiful bride and oh he was so handsome.

Heather said...

Awww, the pictures of you and Blake are so sweet!