Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Stores


It is time for Taylor's Top2Tuesday's again. The theme this week is:

Top 2 Favorite Stores

1. Forever 21

Probably should outgrow this one any day now seeing that I am WAY over 21..but you just can't beat those deals! Cute tops for 10-12 bucks...jewelry for less than 5 buck. I mean, if you wear them only ONE TIME you get your $$'s worth!

2. Target
I have to stop myself from going to Target unless I am on a mission. I can waste some serious cash in Target. From clothes, to shoes, to baby stuff, to home decor, and makeup...they have it all; and it is ALL cute!

Photobucket

12 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

LOVE both of those! We would be the best shopping friends!

Jamie said...

Forever and Target are two of my faves!

Amber said...

Great picks! I could spend all day shopping at either of those!

Mallory said...

Love those and thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Too bad target can be "expensive" sometimes...I waste cash in there too! ;)

Brandi said...

Great picks. I love them both.

jenn said...

love both of your picks...i could spend so much $$$ in tarjay

TheFitHousewife said...

Oh man, I wish we had those stores here! I'll have to check out Forever 21 next time I'm in the U.S.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I totally agree with you about BOTH places. They're addicting!

Heather said...

I love these 2 stores too!! I could spend all day in them and Forever 21 seems like I need to spend all day in there just to get a good look at everything!

Candice Pair said...

I love forever 21, too! And my husband says I cant even walk into Target without spending $50 haha...more like $75 (wink).

Sammy said...

I love shopping at XXI, such a great store! 'Tarjay' is my weekness, I can't go there without a list other wise I would spend 1000s of dollars there :)

TLF said...

I could so totally move into Target!