Thursday, March 18, 2010

A walk in the park!

The snow has melted and the sun is out! We can finally enjoy a walk after work. We have been out every night this week. We have a park across from our house and Blake just loves the swing!
Ryan and I have been trying to walk first and then head to the park. Blake just can't wait to get on the swing.
We have to do our walking first, because Blake throws a mini fit when we take him out of the swing, so we have to head straight home then! What a stinker.
Here we are posing for the camera! Well I am, B is more interested in looking at himself in my shades!
I wish that you could hear him. He giggles the WHOLE time. It is the cutest sound in the entire world to me. It makes me laugh just listening to him.
Blake and daddy!! So cute.

The allergy meds don't seem to be making much of a difference for poor Blaker yet, but it has only been two days. He is still congested, however the cream that we are putting on his face has cleared up the redness...so that is good! One more day till the weekend!! Yay.

18 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Oh how fun!
He looks so cute in that swing...getting SOO BIG!
LOVE your sunglasses! Tres chic!

Salt said...

He is adorable and that hat he has on! I wish they made it for big people!

I still love the swings at 32 years old. :)

Isn't it so nice that all the snow is finally disappearing?

TheFitHousewife said...

What great pictures! Isn't it nice to finally get outside and get some fresh air?!!

Unknown said...

I love his hoodie!!! Cute lil family you have there:-) AND cute blog!

Marian said...

The picture of him looking at his reflection in your sunglasses is adorable. I love it!!!

jenn said...

looks like fun!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Hey Annie, Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I'm now a follower of yours too =)
Blake is such a cutie! It looks like he was having a blast at the park. I can't wait to get to take Cooper to the park and he will actually play and have fun.

Kristen said...

Fun! Don't you just love the warmer weather!

Blake's little monkey hat is too cute!

Scientific Housewife said...

He looks so cute in his little monkey hat!

Heather said...

Love these pictures at the park! so cute, and yay for warmer weather for you guys!! Your boy is adorable!

Susan said...

I have an award for you over on my blog, check it out! Have a great day:)

Amber said...

Yay for the sun and no snow!!! Now it's time for some spring time fun!
Glad he's having fun!

Just Add Walter said...

it still looks cold!!! I am ready for spring, aren't you? :)

Heather said...

I left you something over at my blog :).

Mama B said...

Awww, those pictures are too cute! I bet Blake LOVED the swing!

Also, I just wanted to say thank you for the blog layout recommendation! I'm going to check out her blog now, and hopefully I'll have a new layout soon. :)

Jamie said...

I love the picture of Blake and his daddy :) So cute!

I left you an award over at my blog :)

Jessica said...

We love the park too. Especially the swings. I love the picture of Blake staring at you. That is so cute!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

We have a park in our neighborhood too. The dude starts squealing the second he says it. LOVES the park!