Monday, March 15, 2010

HELLO Spring!

We are so ready for spring in our household!! Blake has been loving being outside...I just can't wait until we don't have to get him completely bundled up before heading out! These pictures were taken a week or so ago, so the snow is gone now...thank goodness!!
He is a busy little dude. The minute that he gets outside he takes off! Almost running....hahaha.
It is crazy to us now, he seems like such a toddler and not a little baby anymore.
Here is Blake and grandpa off for a little stroll down the driveway!
We had a great weekend...but they always go so fast. Here we are at Monday morning again already. Oh well...
It is supposed to be up in the 50's this week so we are looking forward to getting outside for some more walks after work this week.
Blake has his 15 month checkup tomorrow morning...so I will be able to post his stats after that!


9 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

Woohoo for warm weather to come! Thank goodness snow is over... I was so sick and tired of it!

Have a great Monday!

Scientific Housewife said...

Such cute pictures, I'm really hoping for spring soon!

Mama B said...

Those pictures of Blake all bundles up are adorable!! I love it. And I'm just as excited as you guys about the warm weather coming up! High 50's/low 60's...let's hit the beach! ;)

TheFitHousewife said...

Yes, it's hard work bundling them up...but they look so cute! I love his hat.

So glad the snow is melting and the weather is warmer!!

KW said...

wow it DID get cold there!!! it was 75 in san antonio when we went this weekend!!! here's to warmer temps for you, happy spring (almost) :)!!!

Jen said...

Thank goodness the warm weather is starting!

Christine said...

ohhh look at all that snow! Living in the south makes me forget that its not warm everywhere yet! such sweet photos

Amber said...

I'm so glad it's starting to get warm too! I'm tired of cold weather!

Cute pics!

alanna said...

haah i love the running pics!! SO cute!