Thursday, March 25, 2010

Changing of the Seasons

Spring has sprung here in mid-Michigan. The ice is off the lake...so that means that the dock is in! On Sunday we went to my parents house and helped to get the dock in the water (well....Ryan, not me).
Blake really enjoyed being outside. I am so glad that he likes it because we spend tons of time outside when the weather is nice.
Here he is exploring the yard. My dad likes to be the first house with the dock in the water..you can see the neighbors in the background is still up on the beach! We beat them :)
My dad and Ryan working in the background, with Blake still exploring in the foreground.
My sister watched from inside the house...it wasn't quite warm enough for her yet....but Blake went up on the deck to check on her!
Worker men...
My cute boys after a job well done!
Now we just need it to warm up so we can get the boat in and head out for a ride!!

15 comments:

busygirl said...

so cute in that hat :)

New Mommy!!! said...

I LOVE hi smonkey hat!! What a little sweetie!! The pictures are too cute!! So sweet!!

TheFitHousewife said...

Isn't it nice that spring is here, finally?!! Great photos.

How wonderful to live in the state of 10,000 lakes....or so I hear there are lots of lakes in Mich!

Paige said...

I am loving his hat also & that spring is finally here!!

KW said...

what a great post! look at that cute little monkey in that cute little monkey hat! :)

Anonymous said...

I love boating! One of my favorite things about being in AZ is we can hit the lakes pretty much all year.

Candice Pair said...

Man I wish I lived on a lake! How fun!!!

Jordan said...

Southeast MI, unfortunately, doesn't really look like spring. Especially today, it was freezing!! And we are watching the news and it's snowing in Toledo. Now hard but still. Snow. In march!

Ashley said...

love his hat! :)

i cant wait for boat rides this summer. we're actually going may 1st @ a local beach and i'm thrilled!!!

Melissa said...

I love that cute little hat! :)

Jen said...

Awww... waht an adorable little hat!

Jessica said...

I love that little hat!

Meagan said...

Such a cute little monkey hat!

Scientific Housewife said...

Cute pictures, I'm so glad our spring has started too!

jenn said...

glad he enjoyed the spring weather..