Friday, March 12, 2010

Lots of goodies

First off...I was pretty bummed to see Lilly go on Idol last night. I thought that she was good! There are a few gals in the top 12 that I could do without...Lilly should have stayed :(....

Little Blaker will be celebrating his 15 month birthday tomorrow! Since I hardly ever post on the weekends I will do his 15 months re-cap today!!



I cant believe our little peanut went from this....

to this....

It sure has been a fast 15 months! Seems like just yesterday we were anxiously awaiting his arrival!


NOW....

-he weighs 21 pounds, 4 oz.

-he wears a size 3 diaper

-12 month clothes fit the best, but some are getting too short!

-he still likes to use a bottle and isn't sure about the sippy cup.

-eating like a champ. tries new things all of the time and usually likes it all. Favorites right now are pancakes, cold cereal, goldfish, nilla wafers, green beans.

-sleeps from about 8 p.m. until 7 a.m.

-walks everywhere.

-loves to go outside and walk around

-really seems to be enjoying daycare. becoming much more social

-has a short attention span...always on the move, into everything (awesome..ha)

-not interested in TV anymore, still like books

-climbed out of his crib for the first time and fell out....NOT supposed to happen yet, what a little monkey! however, he hasn't tried again since. hopefully learned a lesson!

-has been really congested and/or running nose. maybe allergies?! we aren't sure yet. he has been on antibiotics 3x's and it doesn't seem to help. poor kid.

-he is just the center of our entire world. my heart bursts with the love that I have for him!!

AND...tormorrow we are celbrating St. Patty's day with all of our firneds. This is the day that Ryan adn I met....3 years ago. We have been together ever since :). What better way to clebrate our anniversary than with all of our friends, crrowded bars, and lots of green beer! How romantic :)

20 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't believe Lily went home either! Katelyn too! They were both good, and way better than that Katie girl who stayed. I didn't think Alex should have gone either. America is stupid!

Amber said...

That's really good that he likes books instead of watching t.v.! Not many kids will choose books over t.v.!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Molly said...

Seeing the baby pic next to the current one is sad! They grow up too fast.

Happy "meeting" anniversary! Enjoy your green beer. I'll have one to celebrate with you. :)

Keli said...

I was upset that Alex went.. makes me not want to watch anymore haha I know I will though!

Sammy said...

He looks adorable in his snow gear! Enjoy your weekend, sounds like it's full of special days!

Just Add Walter said...

you look so different with your hair now!! Blake is growing up too fast!!

KatieCouturexo said...

How funny, my husband and I met on st. patricks day too!

Scientific Housewife said...

That sounds awesome! And I was sad to see Lily go home too!

TheFitHousewife said...

Have you tried putting Blake in a sleeping bag? It's a cotton sleeping bag for babies but you can get them for toddlers too! I put all of our kids in them when they were in a crib and they never could climb out.
Have a happy St. Patrick's day!

Leigh said...

I feel so bad...I have been slacking on American Idol...I guess I'll jump in when its down the finals. Your little one has grown...they grow so fast {I know everyone says that...but they really do}.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Mrs. Mama said...

I was also very surprised that Lily went home... total shocker!

Mama B said...

Hey Annie! I gave you an award on my blog....check it out! :)

Paige said...

I cannot believe that Lilly went home! It was almost like Ryan accidentally said Kate's (?!? is that her name?) name. That was such an awkward moment. I am pleased with Toddrick going home with the whole scandable that he was involved in. Poor Alex broke my heart! Have a great weekend!

Jordan said...

I'm not a huge American Idol fan. I usually only watched the final episode, Ha! I don't know any of their names but to me, none of them are really really good. Hopefully they get better with time!

Blake is too cute!! :-)

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

You guys are so cute!

Happy early St. Patty's day!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Oh yeah, about American Idol...I was really sad that Alex Lambert left, I really liked his voice and mullet! ;)

Unknown said...

Boy the years fly by don't they?!!!
Your son is adorable. Have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. Thank you for the thoughts & prayers for my little man.

Heather said...

I love the pictures in this post! Our kids do grow up so fast, your boy is so cute! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Juliana said...

Hope you had a great weekend---they grow up so quickly, but I love looking at the progression in the pictures-he is so cute!

jenn said...

happy 15 months....he is a adorable..glad he likes green beans, mine will not hardly eat them:(