Friday, March 26, 2010

6 Months

I blog about Blake ALL of the time. After our wedding I decided that I would devote my post on the 26th of each month (our anniversary) to my hubs. Well….today is our 6 month wedding anniversary…My plan is to write about one of the things that I LOVE about Ryan!

I've said it before...and I will say it again. I LOVE that Ryan is such a great dad. He is SO hand-on and does so much for Blake and with Blake. They are two "peas in a pod"! It is awesome that he never hesitates to change a diaper, feed, wake up in the night (thankfully we don't have to do this with B anymore), play hide and seek, snuggle...the list goes on and on. Watching Ryan with our baby makes me love him that much more!!

AND, this week we have an extra baby. We have baby Dylan (my friend Erica's 4 month old) while his parents are in Jamaica. Ryan helps so much with him too...what a guy. I am so blessed to have him. Wow...can't believe that it has been 6 months of wedded bliss :)....the time sure does go fast!!

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy 6 months! :)

Mama B said...

Aww, Happy 6 months! :) We just celebrated our 6 month anniversary at the beginning of this month, too. It's crazy how fast time flies!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

def can't wait to hear about your adventures w/2 babies! :o) good luck this weekend! woohoo

Samantha said...

Congratulations on 6 months! Can you believe it's been half a year already?

I can't wait to see what a good daddy my hubs is going to be. :-)

Susan said...

Awesome! Happy 6 month anniversary! He sounds like a wonderful hubby:) have a great weekend!

ps...what a wonderful friend you are to babysit too:)))))

Francis said...

Happy Six months!!!

Jess said...

Happy 6 months Anniversary!!! Love your monthly tribute to your sweethubby -he sounds truly wonderful!

Scientific Housewife said...

Congrats on 6 months!

Jamie said...

Cute pics! Happy 6 months :)

Amber said...

Happy 6 months! I love that first pic of you two. It shows how much you love each other!

Salt said...

Happy 6 monthaversary!! Our 1st monthaversary is tomorrow...it seems like the past month has FLOWN by!

You definitely sound like you have such a great guy and Blake has such a great dad! This is an adorable post. :)

Jessica said...

Doesn't seeing your husband with your baby just make you fall in love all over again? So sweet! Congrats on 6 months!

Heather said...

Happy 6 months!! you guys are so cute!!

Jordan said...

Happy 6 months! He sounds like a great dad! :-)

Kitty Deschanel said...

Happy 6 month anniversary! :)
I want to see photos of your adventures with TWO babies! Does this mean you can go off on a vacation (personally, I recommend a cruise) and your friends owe you their babysitting services?

Lamb’s Most Recent Post: The Chalkboard Door is for Holiday Decorating!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you!!! It flies by, so soak it all in!