Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Gowns

'I wish' .... I could have worn _____________________on my wedding day!


Actually I don't think that I would change a thing about my wedding dress! I loved it and felt like a million bucks :). It was actually really hard for me to pick out a dress....I had had Blake less than 2 months before the date that I had to order my dress...so I was not in tip top shape. Every dress that I slipped on I quickly slipped right off b/c it wasn't want I wanted to look like in my dress.

Finally...my mom and sister just had to ask what I envisioned...and we went with it! I knew that I wanted a lace dress. I wanted a sweetheart neckline. I wanted a drop waist. And not too much of a poof....

SO, I didn't have the "moment" when I knew that this dress was THE ONE...but 6 month later, when it came in and I got to try it on....I was happy. A few weeks later when alterations had been made and inches had been taken off (yay) and I put it on...it finally was perfect...and I was in LOVE!!


Check out The Seatle Smith's for more dream wedding dresses!

22 comments:

Ashley said...

I think your dress was gorgeous :)
You were too :) I swear I can't tell that you had a newborn in those pictures! You looked GREAT

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Your dress was gorgeous!!

Kelly said...

Your dress is studding, beautiful

Anonymous said...

I love your dress! it looked perfect!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

You definately don't need to wish for another dress. Your dress was beautiful!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

You definately don't need to wish for another dress. Your dress was beautiful!

KW said...

LOVE your dress! i said i would pick mine again too!!!

TheFitHousewife said...

It looks beautiful on you!

I wished I had tried on more dresses. I fell in love with the first one I tried on and that was it! I love it but I may have loved a different one!

Kishah said...

Beautiful dress for a beautiful bride! I love love love your dress :)

Roxane said...

I love that dress! It's beautiful :)

Scientific Housewife said...

Great dress, so elegant!

Melissa said...

Beautiful dress and you looked AMAZGING for having just given birth not too long before the wedding!

Jamie said...

I love the lace :) Beautiful!

Kristen said...

I love your dress, you looked gorgeous!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i agree your dress was gorgeous!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Your dress looks soooo similar to the dress I wore -- I absolutely love it and think you look amazing it in!

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh girl, I don't blame you for loving that dress. You look sooo pretty!

Annie said...

your dress was beautiful hun!
love the photos! you looked amazing!

Mrs. Mama said...

You looked absolutely gorgeous... I adore your wedding dress! Hope you are having a fabulous week, thanks for he congrats!

A Wedding Story said...

Your dress was just beautiful!!! You are beautiful!

Paige said...

You dress is soo beautiful!

Salt said...

Wow! Your dress was so BEAUTIFUL!
I didn't have that "moment" with mine either, but it looked much better than any of the other ones I was trying on so I went with it. In the end it was the best choice!