Friday, September 18, 2009

Crazy Busy….

This weekend is CRAZY BUSY at work. It is one of my biggest events of the year---reunion weekend! I have events all day today through the evening and then tomorrow as well. I will be SO happy when it is DONE and I don’t have this in the back of my mind…once over I can focus on the WEDDING all next week.

Ryan has a golf outing tomorrow, and since I will be working, Mary has to babysit AGAIN…poor thing has been babysitting all week! We are so lucky to have so much family around. Blake gets plenty of attention even when his mama and daddy are busy! Thanks Aunt Mary :)

Sister, Blake, and me yesterday...
CUTEST pic ever taken with my new camera!! Aunt Mary and Blaker having fun :)


2 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

Hi Sweet Pics ur little guy is adorable Thanks for entering my Pur giveaway Be sure to put ur tweet url in the comment click on the time ie 5 sec ago under ur tweet then copy and paste the url in the comment sec for ur entry. Good luck in the contest

looks like u bought a wonderful Camera

Molly said...

His little smile is just too sweet!