Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stressing out….

I think that I am freaking out! I feel like I have SO much stuff to do....but in actuality I really don’t have much to do. I am feeling anxious and nervous! Can’t believe that we only have 3 days now!!

I got the dress yesterday! I think that I like it more now than I ever did before J….probably b/c it fits now. I can’t wait to wear it.

I got my hair done today…..

Have a few errands to run tonight….

The BULK of my stress is probably coming from THIS…………………
He is being a PISTOL! He was rotten yesterday when we went to get the dress…..Mary says that he has been rotten today as well. Just as fussy as can be. I sure hope that he snaps out of it before Saturday. It will be a LONG day….esp. if he keeps this up!



3 comments:

Molly said...

I wish I could help you!! Are you going on a honeymoon afterwards?

Annie said...

maybe baby blake is stressed cuz his momma is :(
only 3 more days, HOW EXCITING!!! so happy for you lady! :)
and you have your dress, yipee!!

New Mommy!!! said...

PS I have Home on my playlist too. it was our wedding song. My husband and I love Johnny and June too. The movie "Cash" always reminds us of our crazy love!