Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am at that point in all bride-to-be’s life when ALL I want to do is chop my hair off. My hair is sick as it is, but long…it is absolutely disgusting!! I have thin nasty hair...so it has to be short....HAS to be!

I am growing it out to wear it up…but I don’t know if I can hold out for another 3 weeks! I made an appointment today to get it colored…Ryan really lakes dark hair, and after seeing these pics, I can tell that my hair has had it. This is what happens after a summer of sunshine, swimming, and highlights….SICK! I will be going back to a more natural, darker, more classic look for the wedding.

SO, the countdown is on....only a few more weeks and it will ALL be gone!!

eww...to split ends and damaged hair!
blah....
he's still a cutie though :)..........

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I think your hair looks just fine! BUt girl, I understand exactly what you mean...hair after the summer is a MESS!!! I am in the process of getting dark hair too...trying to get rid of the blonde put in it!! I'm with you! BUT no matter what...it will look beautiful on your wedding day!

Lyryn said...

I think your right... EVERY bride wants to do that!!! I wanted to do that, all my friends wanted to do that! I think your hair look great!

Annie said...

your hair looks fine hun! you will look beautiful on your wedding day no matter what!
i used to have bleach blonde hair, now my hair is practically black! ha...i love it though!

Annie said...

oh and your little guy, ADORABLE!!

hope you have a great weekend hun!