Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wedding Bells...

I guess the saying 'better late, than never' applies here! We went to my friend Danielle's wedding a couple of weeks ago and here I am just posting some pics.

Here is Mary and I with the bride before the ceremony.
Blake really didnt wear jammies the WHOLE time...but it did get a little chilly so we put him in them after awhile...he look embarassed :)
Here we are...the old CMU girls :)
Aunt Mary and Blake....
Ryan and I
Sleepy boy....Blake did SO good. It was about a 3 hour drive each way (prob wouldnt take that long if you didnt have a BABY)....but 6 hours in the car on one day and little Blakers was such a trooper. It helped that Aunt Mary was in the back seat to entertain him :)
Danielle and Doug's first dance as husband and wife.
Danielle dancing with her daddy
Danielle and Doug had a beautiful day to get married on! Perfect weather....beautiful dress....good food and friends :)
The weather man is calling for rain on Saturday for our wedding....I hope that he is wrong, but if he isnt it will still be a beautiful day to us.

No comments: