Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Work week is coming to an end!!

I know that I only had to work three days this week, but it sure did seem like a long week anyway! I am ready for a break. I haven’t been feeling very good, so I am sure that doesn’t help.

We DO have a busy schedule for Thanksgiving though. We are doing dinner at Ryan’s grandparents first tomorrow and then again with my family. On Saturday we have Christmas with his other side of the family. I think that he plans on hunting on Friday, so I will probably go shopping or something with mother. Hard to believe that the holidays are really here already!...and that when we come back to work next week it will be December!

I have three more weeks of the class that I am taking. This weekend I have a paper due and I have to take a test. When this class is over I will be so grateful, because I will only have one more left (and then my paper of course). It has been a long time coming, but I will be so glad to finally be done and to graduate! I am glad that I stuck with it…it could have been really easy to quit MANY times.

After today I only have 15 more scheduled days of work before the holiday break/maternity leave. I keep thinking about ALL of the things that need to get done, but I need to realize that they will all get done regardless and everything will be just fine! I am trying to be as organized as possible and to leave detailed notes for the intern taking my place, but there are just SO many things to remember…so that is making me nervous!

No comments: