Monday, November 10, 2008

6 more weeks!

Only 6 weeks til due date! That is CRAZY. I feel like we were just at 12 weeks!

I feel like the little guy is trying to kick his way out of my tummy today. It is NOT a pleasant feeling, but I can only imagine that the poor baby has no more room in there!

It is snowing a bit here today...I guess we should expect that for November, but we have been so lucky to have such warm weather.

Ryan is going out hunting with his dad tonight, so I will be cozying up at home trying to stay warm and working on some homework. Hopefully I can get a little jump on that before I get too busy this week.

Mary is coming home on Friday for the weekend, so I am looking forward to spending more time with her!!

Have a few more pictures of the shower now to post from Erica's camera....


gifts :)


Me and my dad...


cute cake!

No comments: