Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday…

Only one more day until the weekend! It has been a long week and I am looking forward to some rest. I am sure that my weeks will feel like they are getting longer before they feel any shorter. I am not sleeping all that great…but I guess that is to be expected!

I am going to dinner tonight with Carson. Meeting her downtown right after work, so that will be fun! Ryan needs to pack up all of his stuff for hunting tonight as well. He is leaving tomorrow after working until noon and will not be back until Sunday evening. I will miss him, but we will be busy doing girl things .

We stayed up to watch the CMU game last night. I fell asleep in the fourth quarter. We were up 30-6 so I didn’t think much of it. Come to find out we went into overtime, but ended up pulling off the win! Close call…but all that really counts is the W. One more BIG game next week. That should be a true test.

Ryan and I tried to talk about the baby’s name last night…but still didn’t come up with a consensus. We are running out of time! EVERYONE asks what we are naming him. I say ‘I don’t know’ and they all think that I am just keeping it a secret! I guess it will come to us soon…

No comments: