Monday, November 17, 2008

Moving Like Crazy

The movement that I can feel in my stomach today is unbelievable! I don’t think he has stopped once all day…and it is NOT comfortable! There is NO room left and he is right under my ribs! Poor little one...and poor me :o(...haha

This weekend was nice. Mary was here (still is). We got her from Detroit on Friday. Had dinner at Freddie’s and then went home and played some games. Mary and I beat Tony, Erik and mom…(of course :o)) at Catch Phrase.

On Saturday we came to town for lunch and some shopping. Had dinner at the lake and just hung out. Mom put the Christmas tree up (with a little help from the rest of us). Heather came and spent the night with us as well. She is starting to show and looks very cute!

Sunday we woke up went to church and breakfast and then headed over to Saginaw to Babies R Us and Toys R Us. Got a few more things for the baby!! It snowed like crazy while we were there. Kind of put us in the holiday spirit.

Ryan got back from hunting on Sunday night. He didn’t get one, but he said that it was fun (and cold)…he will try again next weekend I guess. We are heading out to mom and dad’s tonight for dinner with everyone before Mary heads back to Colorado tomorrow. Boo for her leaving…BUT she will be back in about 4 ½ weeks…staying for 2 ½ weeks that time!

No comments: