Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another busy day….

Mary left this morning to head back to Colorado :o(…mom and dad took her to Detroit and the traffic was so bad that she ALMOST missed her plane! Oops…the roads were really icy this morning, so people were probably driving extra slow! I met them for lunch on their way back through town.

The baby is STILL moving like crazy today. I am anxious to hear what the doctor says at my appointment on Friday morning. If all is ok I have 34 more days until my due date. Only 21 more work days until maternity leave...that is if I make it that far! I am still stressing about everything that has to be done before I leave!!

I have an event tonight after work with my student group…and then I will be heading home to cozy up on the couch. Ryan says that he has TONS of homework to do, so it should be a pretty quiet night!!

I haven’t taken pictures of my belly in a few weeks, so I better have Ryan do that as well…I am trying to NOT think about the size of my belly…but I am sure that one day I will want to look back at it and remember :o)

I do have a couple of pics to post that I took this weekend, but I haven’t loaded them yet…but I will post an old one :o)….this is Ryan on Mackinaw Island the day he asked me to marry him…What a cutie...yesterday was our 20 month anniversary...silly, I know...but I keep track of all of those dates!!

No comments: