Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lately....

Just a few Instagram (galgo1ae) pictures from my phone lately....
 
Look at how long Olivia's hair is getting!  It looks so cute in pig-tails.  I really should get her a haircut....but I cannot bring myself to cut it off!!

Pretty Liv after waking up from a loooong nap on New Years Day.  She didn't stay up until the ball dropped the night before, but she did stay up way past her bedtime!

What I'm reading now....it's a oldie....but I haven't read it yet.  I am just starting..and honestly an not that into it yet.  I have so much stuff going on that reading is falling on my priority list each night!

Liv at her 2 year well visit.  I can't believe my baby is 2!  She still has a ridiculous fear of doctors (stemming from her issues/surgery when she was a baby I believe)...but she is getting better.  She is healthy and weighted in at just over 25lbs (35th percentile) and measured in the 65th percentile for her height.  Just perfect :).
 The day after Christmas Ryan and I traveled to Detroit for the Little Ceasers Pizza Bowl.  I had to work prior to the game...and we won!  Yay CMU.  The roads were CRAZY bad on the way down when I snapped this.  Luckily we drove the truck and had 4WD.

My angel babies sleeping snug in their beds....I could watch them sleep forever!!

I think that I will do my first pregnancy post (#3) tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

The pig tails are adorable! Can't wait to read all about the pregnancy!

Unknown said...

YES! Ready for a baby post!

So glad Olivia is doing well :) McKayla is ten and only 48ish pounds, so she's definitely teeny for her age!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Hi there! I'm randomly found your blog and am a new follower and thought I'd say hi! Your daughters piggy tails are too cute! I have an almost 2 year old and I was so excited the day I could put her hair in pig tails, it's a right of passage I think =) ~Andrea @ Life in Dawleywood www.dearbabyboutique.com

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the second picture of Olivia!