Thursday, January 17, 2013

Goodreads

Are you on Goodreads?!  I just signed up today.....if you have an account find me here!
 
I love to read...and I used to be much better about it.  Of course 2 (soon to be 3) babies, homes, work, life get in the way of my reading habit.
 
I read 16 books in 2012 and I am hoping to match that in 2013....or maybe even beat it....however, at the rate that I am going right now that is not looking good.
 
I think that my problem is the book that I am currently reading.  I am usually a Jodi Picoult fan and I hadn't read one of her earlier books...Songs of the Humpback Whale.  I have to say, this one is NOT a page turner...and I am struggling to get through it.  I am not one to quit a book, so I will stick with this one...but it wont fall onto my top 10 list!
 

 
What are you reading?  Any suggestions for book that I should add to my MUST READ list?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How did I miss you were pregnant? Congratulations! And for reading 16 books last year?! Ummmm, I might have read two... If that. I will have to check this out. Sounds awesome!

Life With Lauren said...

Just added you on goodreads... I signed up awhile ago and I am just now getting back to being on there. Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Thanks for adding me on Goodreads :). I love seeing what everyone else is reading!