Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Angel

Here are a couple of pictures of Olivia before we went to visit Santa this year.  She was all proud and excited, but by the time we reached to the front of the line she chickened right out and didn't want anything to do with jolly old St. Nick!
 She is STILL talking about Santa every day though (yes, on January 24)...she is obsesses and always wants to know where he is. 
 
She says "where's Santa?"
I say "North Pole"
She says "why?"
I say "making toys"
she says, "Oh...babies" (her favorite toy is a baby doll)
We have this exact same conversation EVERY SINGLE DAY! haha

Hopefully next year she can actually TELL Santa what she wants.  This year Blake relayed the message for her (so cute).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might
as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.
Also visit my webpage - wedding insurance

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She looked so cute! Lexie had that coat, but grew out of it last year. I can't wait until Lily fits in it!