Monday, July 30, 2012

Instagrams lately....


Just a few pics that I have taken on my phone lately....what did we all do before iPhones and Instagram?!

Blake just recently "graduated" from the Tikes classroom and school and moved up to the preschool.  Whaaaaa....my baby is growing up.  That means one more year and then kindergarten!!  OMG.

He took donut holes for his classmates on his last day....boy was he proud!

My baby on his last day as a "Tike"...

Speaking of growing up....little miss Livi Kay looks about 1.5 going on 7 here.  Juice box, back pack....what's next, car keys?!!? :(

Blake loves this look.  hhahahaha.  Makes me giggle every time.  He says he looks like "papa" :).
 

Picking my sister up at the airport!  She was home from Denver for a week....gone now...and I miss her even more.  That's the bummer about her visiting...reminds us of how much we miss her :(.

Full rainbow from our front porch!!  So pretty.



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Your kids are too cute! Beautiful rainbow!!

http://jamiesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the full rainbow picture! I love Blake's stache and Livi's growing up too soon pic :)

jenn said...

Love the pictures and what a nice rainbow

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

blake and livi are so so cute!

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the last picture!