Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back in the swing of things

I have been MIA from my blog for quite a while.  I have missed this!  I am going to make a point to get back into my regular routine of posting, commenting, etc.
June is a CRAZY month at work for me.  I am SO relieved to have that month behind me so I can focus on other things.  For weeks I was sleeping, breathing, dreaming, work 24/7. I hate that feeling.
Now I am ready to just slow down and enjoy what remains of the summer.
Some things I am looking forward to:
-My sister and her fiancé coming to visit (from Denver)!  Mary flies in on Saturday and Shawn on Thursday.  We are having an engagement party honoring them next Saturday.
-Working around our new house.  Things are looking SO good.  I just love our new home!  The downside to this is we STILL have not sold our old homes.  Paying two mortgage payments is the PITS.  Please pray that we sell it SOON.
-Houseboat trip with my girlfriends at the end of August…yay fun.
-just the regular day-to-day with my two little loves (and one big love)!

And sisnce a blog post is no fun without some pictures...here are some of our 4th of July festivities...

Ryan and his buddies....such handsome fellas :)
Ryan and I at the lake!
Two of my besties...Kellianne and Heather!
Floating the day away...it was HOT and we had to stay in the water (rough life, I know :))
And "Our Little Family" getting in the festive spirit!

2 comments:

B F said...

YOU ARE SO SKINNY. Ummmm tell me your secret :)

Jamie said...

Don't think I've ever commented on your blog but been following you for awhile! :)
Adorable pictures and can't wait to read more of what you've been up to! :)