Thursday, April 15, 2010

Exploring the Outdoors...

Yesterday was Blake's last day of swimming lessons....he 'graduated' and got his certificate. His instructor noted that he did and "awesome job going under water"...and that overall he was an "excellent swimmer"....I feel like he did come a long way in 8 short lessons. Now we are looking forward to the summer!!

After dinner we went out and played in the back yard. Blake has a slight obsession with his new shades that his nana got for him!!
He LOVES being outside. Its great....but kind of a pain at the same time....when it is time to head back inside he pitches a fit! He is becoming very stubborn! yikes.
maybe its time for another hair cut, huh? you can really see how long it is with the sun glistening through it..ha! I have such a hard time cutting his sweet curls off...but I realize that I have to!
It is supposed to be 80 and sunny here today. Too bad I am working ALL day. I have to head to an event tonight....so wont be home until 8 or 9 p.m. OH well....maybe Ry can take B to the park...or get some yard work done (as you can see in the pics the lawn needs to be mowed for the 1st time this season)!!

16 comments:

Neely said...

I left you something at my blog :)

Jamie said...

Love these pics!

Kelly said...

So cute!!!

Jessica said...

I just love his little curls! I bet it is hard to cut them off! :(

Jordan said...

Go Blake! He has the cutest hair! It's supposed to be 83 here. Yay! :-)

jenn said...

it's so nice to be able to go out but pax throws down when it's time to come in...love his blonde hair

Lea Liz said...

Love the pics, such a cutie!!!

Brody's last swim lesson is tonight! He has never went under water... did they have you dip him or what???

New Mommy!!! said...

It's been super nice here this week as well, and I had to work all week ;(. I have a 3 day weekend this week, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow and be 60over the weekend, Ugh! Stinky!!

Aren't Todds cute with shades on!! I LOVE when Nik wears hers!!
Our little pumperkin loves to be outside too!

TheFitHousewife said...

Such cute pics! My boys love being outside and they all throw a fit when we have to go inside!

House Queen said...

Hey....left you a little something on my blog! ;)

Paige said...

Yay for Blake! He is too cute!

Simply Me said...

these are so stinking cute!!!!!! new follower

Jenna said...

Awww he's adorable! Glad he is going underwater b/c Jace sure isn't. I have him in privates b/c he is too crazy in group and he hates getting his eyes wet. He even told us that "his nose is allergic to water" OH MY!!!

Have a great weekend :)

Marian said...

Have I told you lately that you have one of the most adorable offspring EVER> Seriously, he is the cutest!!

Have a lovely weekend.

xoxo

Shelley said...

I left you something on my blog!!

Just Add Walter said...

woohoo!! Happy for Blake graduating from his swim lessons!