Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday...Fav items under $15

It's time again for Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday!

Top 2 items under $15

This is a fun topic for me...b/c I LOVE to get a good deal! My picks today are summer items...because I am SO ready for summer!!
1. Sunglasses from Forever 21. They are $5.80 per pair!! Amazing. They have LOTS of styles to pick from...and at a mere $5.80 each you can pick a few! This is good for me, b/c I love big shades, but I have a tendency to loose them...so pricey shades just do not work for me!!
2. Layering tanks from Old Navy for $5.99 each!! I wear these a LOT in the summer months. Usually 2 at a time...over my bathing suit and on the way to the lake. They are nice and long and super comfortable!!




OK....check out more steals here!!

18 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

F21 does have great prices on glasses huh!!!! love that store...wish i could pull off some of those looks too!

Salt said...

I get SO many pairs of sunglasses from F21!! I'm always breaking and losing and scratching them up so it's nice to not have to feel bad about it. :)

Beth McC. said...

Great Picks! I love sunglasses but I have never gotten them from there so I will have to check it out!

Happy Tuesday!

Meant to be a mom said...

Love forever 21! I'll have to go check out those glasses, I'm in serious need of some new ones.

Shannon said...

Love love love tanks for summer! That's such a deal too!

Lindsey said...

i love long tanks - they are awesome! i didn't realize ON made them - i'm going to have to check!

KW said...

i SO lose sunglasses too! i have a few pair from forever 21 and a "few" other things from there too! i may just be addicted!

happy tuesday!!!

Jamie said...

I love getting new sunglasses :)

Kelly said...

I love my sunglasses and I got them at a fake purse party for $15 and they have lasted forever!
Also, I live in those tanks in the summer.

Kristen said...

I have a drawer full of those Old Navy tanks, in tons of colors..LOVE THEM! Indeed a summer staple!

Samantha said...

I need to get down to Forever 21 more often. It's only a couple minutes away and I'm always hearing how affordable their stuff is.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

F21 sunnies are the best! And I don't have to worry about losing them...which I'm terrible about. Ah ha ha

Jess said...

I love F21 for their accessories. I like the sound of $8 -especially when your sweethubby likes to dip you backwards and your expensive sunglasses hit the pavement...Oy vey!

Thanks for your sweet comment!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love both of those!!!!!!

Sammy said...

Forever 21 has the best accessories! :)

Jessica said...

I love anything from Forever 21 including their prices :)

Oh & that picture in the last post of your boys is precious!

Unknown said...

LOVE ths sunglasses - so cute!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

You know, I have never been inside Forever 21. I pass by all the time...I think I'm inspired to stop in now!