Friday, April 9, 2010

Survivor Party

Back when Survivor first started my family had a “Survivor Party” every Thursday to watch the show. Over the years our interest in Survivor kind of faded…but this season I am hooked again!!

Last night we headed out to my parents house for dinner and Survivor!

We had baked chicken alfredo, salad, and bread…and then fresh chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I ate way too much. And noticed this a.m. when I had gained 1.4 pounds since yesterday morning. I hope that some of that was just water weight!!
Blake was busy playing around the whole house. Nothing is off limits for this kid anymore!!
He was up the stairs, down the stairs, on the fire place ledge, trying to climb on the coffee table and anything else that he could!!
Gma finally got him to relax for a few minutes to read a book!
I can’t believe that the Villains got rid of Coach last night…not that I am a huge fan of “the Dragon Slayer”…but they are idiots. How in the world are they going to compete with the Hero’s now?! IDK, b/c I like the hero’s anyway….but what the heck?! The only Villain that I liked was Boston Rob, and they sent him packing last week! Russell is a creep!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Salt said...

I really need to get back into this show. I watched the first and second seasons and then stopped paying attention, but so many people have been talking about how great this one is!

Shannon said...

I love me some Survivor! The Villains are so dumb...I was really bummed when they got rid of Boston Rob, especially since Russell makes my skin crawl! Happy Friday!

Meant to be a mom said...

I love that you have a Survivor's watch party. We have a Bachelorette watch party at my house every year. Its so fun to get everyone together and watch and talk afterwords.

Sounds like you all had a great time :)

TLF said...

He is such a cutie-pa-tootie!

Ashley said...

OMG I read too much...totally my fault! I haven't watched Thursday's episode yet to find out what happened (plan to do that shortly). BUT I am one of those that is still hooked on Survivor. I can't help myself...I even have one of the buffs that they wear from the show. Ok whats even worse is that I sometimes wear it when I watch Survivor. (That'll be our little secret). I love that show & I know this is terrible but I kinda like Russell...I KNOW I KNOW!!!! :) He just does such a freakin' good job on the show!

Ashley said...

You are so fine! I ended up watching Survivor last night and I was dying laughing the whole time because of your post. Russell is such a creep but gosh he manipulates that WHOLE game and everyone just goes along with it. It is hilarious to watch.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The dude is such a monkey. He is on EVERYTHING! What happened to our little babies? Ah ha ha

Juliana said...

CUTE! Blake is so adorable! I hope you had a great weekend Annie!

Samantha said...

I bet that 1.4 was so worth it though!