Monday, January 18, 2016

What we are reading...

As I get back into the blogging swing of things, I am going to try to come up with some topics that I can focus on each week.

I will start this Monday with BOOKS...because we love to read.

Olivia and I went to our library yesterday to pick out some books for the week.  The kids and I read a book each night before bed.  We LOVE the library.

After putting the kids to bed, I finished up Never Never part 1 last night.  I have loved the other Colleen Hoover books that I have read - but I did not love this one.  Her other books have been love stories (some a bit on the racy side) - but this one was just odd.  I will probably read parts 2 and 3, because I need to know what happens - but I'm not really feeling it right now.


Blake is obsessed with the Magic Tree House series.  We are currently on book #35 and we have read each book consecutively starting with book #1.  I am ready for a change of pace- but he loves this series.  We read a chapter or two per night.
  

Olivia's pick last night was Pinkalicios.  Liv is ALL GIRL so these books are right up her alley.  Taylor liked it too :).

No comments: