Friday, September 21, 2012

Giddy Up!

The Fall Fun just doesn't stop around here!!
 
On to the pony rides.  Although....I would not call this GIANT HORSE a pony!  Blake was definitely the smallest boy in the pony line.  All of the BIG kids (like maybe too big to ride a pony) took off to the itty-bitty baby horsies...and left this giant to my Blaker.  He didn't mind!  He climed up like it was no big thing at all!!
 
He got up and whispered (ever so proud) "I don't need help." 
OK big boy!!

He was in heaven. 
The minute that the horsies took off he said in a loud and proud voice....GIDDY-UP!
The pony-attendant-girl was cracking up.
 
He proceeded to "Yee-Haw" and "Giddy-Up" the hole time.
It was great.
Then he busted into a live version of "Ridin' the Range" from one of his favorite shows, The Backyardigans. 
 
He got off...and was walking with his chest all puffed out :).
He said "I wish I had my cowboy hat."
We have a natural on our hands!
 
And once again...Poor Liv is just too young.  But she did get a kick out of watching!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh,how I wish you'd gotten this on video! I'm just picturing him saying all of these things. How cute!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Love the pony ride pics and the pics of your baby girl! Too cute!