Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Fun!


This past Saturday Ryan was in a golf outing so my mom and I took the kids on a little adventure.
 
We wen two a small pumpkin patch and then an apple orchard as well.  It was a beautiful day and the kids were so good.  I have some pictures to share.  I will start with these, and add more soon!!
 
I told Liv to "go pose by that tree with your pumpkin"....look at this peanut, this is how she posed, BEHIND the tree...she is something else!!
 
There were ALL sizes of pumpkins and we let each kid pick one.  They both picked these tiny little babies...so cute.  Pumpkins ranged from these to HUGE $10 pumpkins.  These were 75cents.  I guess we can afford that :).
 This was as Anderson and Girls Apple Orchard.  They have ALL sorts of things for the kids.  A petting zoo, lots of animals, hay rides, pony rides, ice cream, etc.  They were in heaven.


This is just a little glimpse into the future...Blake cruising around with Liv riding shotgun.  Yikes.
 
 Checking out some fish in the pond.  Of course Liv has to get as dirty as absolutely possible.  She is something else!!
 
 SO cute :)

Exploring all that there was to see....she is just growing u so fast.

I can (and will) dress her as girly as possible...and nothing slows this girl down.  She is wild!
 
 My handsome Blake and his cheesy grin :)

More fall fun pics to come soon!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! Avery has that dress. It's one of my favorites! Love those girl clothes!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Such cute pics! They are getting so big!

Unknown said...

This looks like SO much fun!! I love your "glimpse into the future" haha! It'll be here before you know it.