Thursday, May 17, 2012

Piggy tails and Birthdays

Livi Kay sported her first pair of piggy tails today! Oh boy did she think that she was something special (well...she is)...she is just SO sassy and loves to look at herself in the mirror. As a mom, who is as girly as they come, this having a girly-girl is just too fun! Love that her hair is getting longer...and that she LETS me do it!




AND---it is my momma's birthday today! Happy birthday mom/nana! We sure do love you. We would be lost without you. I hope that you have a marvelous birthday and that the coming year is filled with happiness and fun!
The older I get, the more I realize how wonderful my mother is, and what a great job she did (and still does) of raising my sister and I. Love you.

4 comments:

Amber Maddux said...

she is one of the most precious little girls I have ever seen!!!!

Candice said...

Macy will barely let me put a barrette in her hair! Happy birthday to your mom!

Erin said...

aawww soo cute :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Her pigtails are so cute!