Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Snapshots from the weekend...

Just a few iPhone pics from our weekend....iPhones and awesome...but at the same time, I NEVER use my real (nice) camera anymore. It is just too easy to use the iPhone or iPad! Especially when they take such decent quality pics!

Blaker and I after I got home from work on Friday. We were WAY happy to see each other. Friday was a LONG day of meetings for me..so it was good to be home!!


My pretty Livi girl on her way to nana and papa's...do you think she was happy!? :)
And my handsome Blaker...he is looking SO old. he happens to think that this Batman shirt is the coolest thing on the planet...and I got it at a garage sale for 25 cents! haha

Cousin Addy came over for the day on Saturday. The kids SURE did have fun in the bathtub :)Olivia is OBSESSED with brushing her teeth. Wants to do it ALL DAY LONG. Ha...yet she only has about 6 teethers...oh well, creating good habits, right?!?

All for now, but there is more where these came from :)

t-minus-2 days until VEGAS...yeah babay!!!

4 comments:

Neely said...

They are both so cute! And livi is getting so big :)

Erin said...

love the pics and VEGAS... i want to go soo bad!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

haha love the tub shot

wonder who pee'd first!

B F said...

Have fun in Vegas! SO JEALOUS!