Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just one of those days...

Today has been a longggg day. My nights are usually semi-short right now with Olivia waking up to eat...and I can deal with that, but last night was VERY short. Olivia went down at 10:30 and slept until 3:30, so that was good. I was feeding her quickly with plans of crawling right
back in bed. Wrong!! I hear Blake back in his room saying "mama, mama, mama, mama" over and over and over...he usually sleeps through the night no problem. So, I snuck my head in there and he was wide awake. I rocked him back to sleep and crawled back in bed at 4:15...he never really went back to sleep. Ryan got up at 4:45 to get ready for work and Blake was still up, so he got him out of bed and brought him out to watch TV....well, the rest is history! SO, I have been up since 3:30!! We kept Blake home from school. I don't really think that he is sick....but I was worried about sending him off to school so tired.
He was in a good mood all morning, but has fought a nap all day! He is being clingy and jealous when I hold Olivia. He NEVER acts like that, so I think that he is just overly tired!
I really have no room to complain, since I am still of on maternity leave...and my mom came over and let me take a 2 hour nap! I know some mom's have these issues EVERY night, but I have been spoiled :)
I am crossing my fingers for a good night's sleep for ALL of us tonight!!

How could I be mad at this little cowboy?!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

poor guy! poor mama! will be hoping for ALL of you to get a good nights rest tonight!

Neely said...

Awww I hope yall have a good day!

TLF said...

Awwe. Bless his heart!! I hope he's not getting sick! :-( Maybe he's just going through a growth spurt.

Shannon said...

Sorry today was a rough one for y'all. Hopefully B is feeling better and tomorrow will be a better day for you! Get some rest!

Paige said...

Hope everyone starts getting rest soon and you have a wonderful weekend! He is so precious being a cowboy on that horse lol

Scientific Housewife said...

Hope everything gets better and that is such a cute photo@

Unknown said...

He is one adorable little cowboy!

I hope you've all gotten some rest and feel better today!