Friday, February 4, 2011

We'll be sleeping good tonight!

Ryan and I bought a new bed last week and it finally got delivered today!! We have needed one for awhile now, so this is long overdue!! We went from a Queen to a King, so the headboard and footboard that go with our bedroom set no longer works...we are going to wait on that for a bit until we decide what we really want...so for now it looks a little silly. OH WELL...at least we will be comfortable! Our old mattress was really soft and we wanted a firmer one. Ryan is excited about the firmness...I think that I am happier about the King size! He is a bed hog! I am so excited to sleep :)
Speaking of beds...I never posted pics of Livi's room....Here is it. The pictures are bad because of the lighting, but you can get the idea. We used Blake's old crib and changing table, but just added some PINK!
I still have some work to do...but it is cute for now. I am going to add some more things on the walls...
She hasn't actually slept a night in here yet. She is still in her bassinet in our room...but she lays in here for some naps and just to hang out at times during the day! I think that she likes it :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Neely said...

Such a pretty room for miss Olivia!

TheFitHousewife said...

You will love the King bed! So much room! I love the furniture for the baby....what a great room!

Unknown said...

Do you happen to know the color of the paint on your walls? I love it!

Everything looks so nice :)

Meg said...

So jealous of the bed!!! I want a King so bad!! Hope you sleep like a Queen Annie! :0 I love the baby's room.

Gabriella said...

That is such a beautiful crib! I love that it has dark wood.

TLF said...

I want a king size bed sooooo bad!! We're getting one in January when we buy a house. I can not wait!!

I'm loving Livi's room!! All that pink makes me soooo happy! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Her room is very pretty!
You won't regret upgrading to King!