Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tigrer's Game!

Last Friday was CMU Night at Comerica Park...one of my annual events for work. We had about 700 CMU Alumni at the game. It was a prefect night for a ball game...and the Tigers won!!

Prior to the game we had a CMU gathering, so I had to work that...but once the game started I was able to relax and enjoy.

Here is my mom and I...
Me and Tony....
Part of the group....not even close to everyone though. About 20 of our friends went!

Ryan had to stay home at the last minute because Blake was sick and fussy, so he didn't want to leave him with his family. Poor Ry...I will have to take him to another game soon!!

9 comments:

Jordan said...

Fun! I haven't been to a Tiger's game in 2 years.

Ashley said...

Sounds like so much fun! :) Cute pictures!

Erin said...

how fun!! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

How fun! My husband loves the Tigers, and goes to a game every summer we are in Grosse Pointe!

Kelly said...

I have never been to a Tigers game. Someday I will go!!! Looks funn

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Great pictures!!! Looks like fun! I love baseball!

Shelley said...

Looks like fun!!

Annie said...

looks like ya'll had a fun time!
cute pictures girly!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ohhhhhh that looks like so much fun!!! envious!