Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bye-Bye sweet curls....

Say farewell to these sweet soft blonde curls. We got Blake hair cut for the first time today (besides a few snips that I did myself when needed). I did take some pictures, but I have not loaded them yet. I will post them later.
It was a little bitter sweet to see those sweet curls fall to the ground. He looks like such a big boy with his short hair.....it really does look so much better. He did a GREAT job at the barber shop....yes we took him to the barber shop. He sat there on my dad's lap with all of the other men, and took it like a man. I was so proud of him. Our baby is growing up.

8 comments:

Francis said...

AWW what a BIG BOY! Cant wait to see pictures of his hair cut! Those curls were so cute!

Jamie said...

Awww so cute! Can't wait to see his new haircut!

Caro said...

He is still very cute :)

Shelley said...

I can't wait to see the haircut!! It's amazing how much older they look with short hair.

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow, I bet that was a little hard. I can imagine. But I'm sure he looks so cute still as always. I'm excited to see his new do!

Candice Pair said...

I hope you saved one of those curls! I can't wait to see his new haircut!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I can't wait to see his new haircut. That first cut is always the hardest!

Scientific Housewife said...

Aww, another milestone in your little's boy life :)