Thursday, May 13, 2010

8x8

Chelsea tagged me to participate in a photo game.

The rules are:
1. Go to your photos files and select the 8th photo folder.
2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same
My 8th folder contained pictures from last summer. This is a picture of my dear friend Kellianne and I last summer up in Traverse City. We were up for the weekend to attend a wedding. Kellianne is getting married this summer on August 7th! I am so excited for her :)

Now I tag:
1. Francis at the Fick Family Blog
2. Ashley at the Thames Trio
3. Terri at Peace Love and Applesauce
4. Paige at Mommy and Charli
5. Samantha at Sink or Swim
6. Heather at Step Inside...
7. Annie at Chapters of our Life
8. Stefanie at Lexie Loo & Dylan Too


Photobucket

6 comments:

TLF said...

Oh, how fun!!
Love the pic!
I'll do this tonight when I get home. :)

Samantha said...

Was your hair blond last summer? It's totally cute! Thanks for tagging me--I can't wait to play! I'll have to wait until I get home so I can find a good pic off my laptop. :-)

Francis said...

How fun! Thanks for tagging me:) Cute pic!

Neely said...

Such a cute pic!!!

Chelsea said...

You look so pretty! I like your hair that color!

Heather said...

oh fun!! I love this pic of you and your friend!!