Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The wrapping is done...

A few pressies under the tree
Any more and I think that they may get ripped open!
Notice that we have NO ornaments on the bottom! A cerin little guy keeps trying to get at them!!
Some more hiding in the spare bedroom...

And another hidden stack as well!

I actually LIKE wrapping presents, so I have been wrapping them as I buy them...and I think that we are DONE! I am waiting on one more present that I ordered on-line that hasent arrived yet. Hopefully it comes tomorrow..if not...looks like it will be a late present for my MIL. Oops....

We went to a Christmas Party at lunch at my dad's shop today...then my mother, Blake and I went to wally-world for a little shopping. He only napped for a bit in the car...so he was FUSSY tonight. Ryan is trying to get him down for a short nap now, because we have to go to his cousins high school basketball game tonight. If B does nap it will be a nightmare!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Caro said...

Santa is generous this year ;)

Working Mommy said...

I am a huge fan of wrapping as well...it is one of the few things I actually enjoy doing during the holiday season!! Happy Holidays to you and your fam!

~WM

Jenna said...

Oh I hate wrapping ha ha! We finished wrapping tonight thank goodness!!! Grady has shattered like 6 or 7 bulbs already and the bottom of ours is starting to look bare lol!!! Who thought of glass bulbs anyways :(

Hope you have a fun Christmas this year!

Scientific Housewife said...

I find wrapping is really relaxing, especially with Christmas music on, so I love doing it. I have all my presents wrapped as well :)