Thursday, December 17, 2009

Birthday Boy (last time I promise)

I have drug out Blake's birhday posts ALL week...ha....we celebrated all weekend, so I had lots of pics to get up on here. These are pictures that were taken last Sunday, on Blake's actually 1st Birthday!! we had dinner at my parents house with both my family and Ryan's family all there to celebrate.

Here is Blake and I...yes he is still in his jammies...it was his b-day, what the heck :)
Blake and his daddy....the pics were taken at my parents house. By looking in the background you can tell that my dad is quite the hunter, huh!!
Our little family...I like this picture...BUT, Ryan's many chest hair is coming out. i am NOT a fan. he keeps it trimmed right down in the summer so I dont notice just how hairy he is...this winter he has been letting it go. I dont get it...he says that some ladies think that it is manly and sexy and that I shoudl be proud that I have such a manly-man..hehe!!
(he will die if he ever reads this :)
Blake with my parents!
Trying something new for lunch...looks like he didn't enjoy it very much!
He is a pretty picky eater...must get that from me...bummer!
Blake looks less than thrilled that his daddy keeps trying to feed it to him!
I keep hearing that you should try something 10-15 times before you determine of they REALLY dont like it...that is pretty much torture if you ask me!
Blake digging into another birthday present!
Blake and my dad...SO cute!!

Happy Birthday Buddy...(for the last time until next year :))

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelly said...

He is SUCH a cutie! Love the pictures! looks like his birthday was a blast and a success.
I have a Canon Rebel Xsi. I love my camera! :) Thanks for the compliment!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

He is so cute, love the jammies!

I see your husband and my husband would get along great! All my husband does (besides put up with me) is hunt and fish!!

Working Mommy said...

Look at that cutie little smile!! AHH! I just want to pinch his little cheeks!

~WM

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Hi Annie!

Okay so first off....frig your kiddo is cute! Stankin' cute!

Second, tell Blake's Daddy that chest hair is about as popular with the ladies as facial hair on ladies is to men. Maybe that will help him understand your displeasure with his hair "issue".

Third, hey thanks for the vote on PBD's contest. I totally appreciate it!

And lastly, December babies RULE! I should know, on Monday I turn 2!

BlogBaby

Ashley said...

Your family is just way too cute....I love the pictures!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday, such an exciting time!! It's okay to blog about it all week!!! You guys look so cute, and your little man is adorable!

Craig is the opposite he has no chest hair lol... thank GOODNESS hehe and yes he will KILL you if he reads this post. Too funny!!

Have a great weekend!