Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am loving that this weekend is Easter...and I will get to spend it with my family! (minus my sister...and I wish that she was here! I miss her).
(via)

I am loving that I reached 200 followers today! Not sure why you follow my little blog, but I am sure glad that you do!! :)



I am loving this Vanilla Chai Tea. I have been drinking it at work. I am NOT loving that it is cold and dreary this week, but this tea warms me up at work!



I am loving that Blake is doing so good at swimming lessons. He is getting better and braver each time. Last night "nana" and "papa" (my mom and dad) came and watched him and he LOVED that! Such a show off.

I am loving that my little Olivia is stitting in her bumbo like a champ and just loves it! She looks so silly b/c she is so small...it just cracks me up!

Go link up here!


Photobucket

15 comments:

Mrs Gable said...

Love your LOVES!

B F said...

Glad he's doing great at swimming lessons!! That's awesome!!

Joeylee said...

your kids are adorable.
Happy Easter

TLF said...

YAY-- Congrats on the #200 followers!!

Terésa Marie said...

Love you list! 200 is awesome :)Hoping to reach 20 myself ;) lol

Absolutely adorable Easter chick picture you found!

Annie said...

i'm looking forward to easter as well! i can't wait to eat a feast ;)
the kiddos are adorable, as always!
and yay for reaching 200 followers!!

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I love that first Easter picture :) So cute!

Shelley said...

Hahaha Olivia in that chair is so funny!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Great pics! Your little Olivia is a doll! We are waiting for our first grandbaby to be born ~ sometime to day!! :-) Her name will be Soleil! Happy Easter and way to go to reach 200 followers! I'll follow too~

TheFitHousewife said...

Great pics! Happy Easter...have a great weekend :)

Cara S. said...

make it 201 lady!! Just found ya today. Love your little blog, and your little family. so cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I think Chai tea must have an acquired taste because this gal can't swallow it :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great loves! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

Heather said...

Woohoo for 200 followers, congratulations :)! I hope you and your family have a great Easter!