Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

I am linking up with Katie's Saturday Morning Scene for the first time! I usually don't post much on the weekend...but had time today!!

No plans this morning, so we are just taking it easy. I made Blake some pancakes and sausage...me LOTS of coffee...and Livi is just chillin being cute as can be :)

Ryan slept in (ummm...we won't go into my jealousy issues about this...that is a whole different post). We are going out with friends tonight...so I am already pumped about that!!


What is your Saturday Morning Scene??

Saturday Morning Scene


Head on over here and link up!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! You are welcome to com to my house ANYTIME to make pancakes! :)

LucieP said...

oh the whole sleeping in thing is def not fair and happens at our house too!!!
Your coffee looks just like mine- yum!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I use that coffee creamer, and its my fav. Glad you linked up:)

Heather said...

Mmm coffee! Sadly I didn't have any this morning!

Raven said...

I didn't do this link up today but your morning looked like mine! Lots of coffee, one kid in the high chair and one making a mess with his pancakes. Glad I had the music up on my computer today because I am loving your play list!

Erin said...

lovw it :) looks like a nice start to a saturday :)

Jaclyn said...

Coffee Mate is the best!!!! :)