Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Testing the water....

Blake really enjoyed swimming while we were on vacation in Florida. My mom did a great job of picking our condo's, and got us a place that had a kiddy pool! It was the perfect size and depth for Blake. He is in swimming lessons right now as well, so has been getting plenty of water action the past few weeks!!
He was able to get in and out all by himself...our little baby boy is growing up on us!!


Of course Woody and Buzz made the trip to Florida with us as well....and made it into the pool on a daily basis. We don't go far without those guys!!


On another note, Blake is really testing us these past 2 days. All of a sudden he wont sleep in his bed. He acts scared. I don't know what is happening. He has always been a GREAT sleeper....and now all of a sudden he freaks out before bed or nap time? I have no clue what is happening....but I hope that it is just a phase!




Photobucket

12 comments:

Meagan said...

Those pictures are so cute! Wish I had advice on the being scared to go to bed. Let us know how it works out!

Mrs. Mama said...

oh my! love seeing pool pictures... gets me so so excited!

Kaci said...

Ooo I can't wait for summer!! :)

Shelley said...

What a big boy he is!! Maybe he is having trouble sleeping because he has/had nightmares?

Jessica said...

What a cutie in that pool! I don't have any advice for ya in the sleeping department because we can't get Riley to stay in his bed at night either.

TheFitHousewife said...

It's probably just a phase...just have to tough it out girl! Trust me, I've been through it many times ;)

Heather said...

Awww how sweet is he?!

Erin said...

Does he have a light you leave on? Alex sometimes does that and I don't get it. Hope it is just a phase!

Allyson and Dave said...

He is so cute!!! Maybe he is just having nightmares or something. I hope it goes away.

jenn said...

such a cutie and looks like he loved it..
pax is doing the same with the bed and we don't know what to do..he wakes up and wants to come get in our bed

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like he loved the water!
I'm guessing the bedtime thing is just a phase. We went through it with Lexie, and it didn't last long. Take him to the store to pick out a special nightlight for his room. Maybe that will help!

TLF said...

We're def ready for pool season around these parts!!