Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not the paparazzi!!

I follow this boy around all day with the camera...and never get a good shot of him! He is too quick...and does NOT like to get his picture taken! I hope that he grows out of this phase....beacuse I sure do like to take pictures :)

I have NO good pictures of Olivis and Blake together...none....and she is almost 4 months old!! These are some of the last pictures with him with his long hair. We got it cute today! I will get some "after" pictures (if I can catch him)! I DO love those curls...but they had to go. They will be back in no time. His hair grows like crazy. This was his 4th haircut so far! AND....he is sleeping in his bed like a champ! He is so proud of himself for getting in and out by himself :)
We start swimming lessins tonight, so I am excited about that. He doesnt really get it, but I think that it will all come back to him when we get to the pool!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Lyryn said...

Swimming lessons are so FUN!

B F said...

I'm getting my oldest in swim lessons too! Let me know how it goes... I think they will love it!

Jessica said...

Good luck with the swimming lessons!

undomestic mama said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! Good luck wih the lessons.

Kim said...

He reminds me SO much of my Hunter! He will out grow this "not wanting" to take pictures phase. Funny bc I am the same way ALWAYS snapping pictures of my little guy & I believe they get tuckered out by us asking so much to say"cheese". :)
Love those curls!
Good luck on swimming lessons! Hope he has a blast.

Scientific Housewife said...

He is so funny! I'm sure he'll love the camera soon :)

Lift Like A Mom said...

First of all, YOU WON!!! Yayyyyy!! :)


I'm wanting to do swim lessons for Davis too. He's a little fish :) And I'm scared to death of when he's in a big boy bed! When I saw that picture, I just thought, Oh LORD! haha

Francis said...

Good Luck with the lessons! Austin is getting lessons just now and I wish I him doing it earlier.. he also hates the camera, and he is 7! I think is a boy thing

TheFitHousewife said...

Isn't the curly hair the cutest?! My youngest has hair like that too. If we don't cut it....it goes CRAZY! Good luck with the swimming lessons!

Raven said...

The whole picture taking thing happened with my three year old. He was SO good at smiling for the camera til he turned 2, and then he would make faces, turn around or run away ha! Now I have to bribe him with chocolate and only half of the time does that work!

Erin said...

have fun at swimming lessons.. alex just started gymnastics! :)

I can almost never get good pictures of alex or avin these days.. they are way to fast and always moving!

Unknown said...

What adorable curls! Can't wait to see the haircut and hear about the swimming lessons :)

Amber said...

Hi Annie! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday and becoming my newest follower! Love your blog as well and I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who feels like the paparazzi with my little one :). It's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get a great pic lately, haha!