Friday, March 1, 2013

Pregnancy -24 weeks!



DATE: March 1, 2013

How far along: 24 weeks

Total Weight Gained: 11.2 pounds

How big is baby: By the end of this week, the baby will be weighing around 2 lbs and will be about 14 inches long.

Maternity Clothes:  Yes!  Wearing a mixture of both, but ordered a few maternity tops, which makes me happy!

Sleep: pretty good….but my kids have been sick, so they haven’t been sleeping well….

Best Moment of the Week: Posted (maybe) my 1st pregnancy picture, of this pregnancy, on Facebook and got all sorts of nice flattering comments

Movement: yes…he/she is QUITE the mover…

Food Craving: Hamburgers, which is strange, b/c I am not much of a meat eater…

Food Aversions: none!

Morning Sickness: nope….

Gender: Not finding out this time.

Symptoms: none this week…feeling fine!

What I miss: hmmmm….wearing some of my “skinny” clothes I guess

What I'm looking forward to: just continuing to feel good…and counting down the weeks!

2 comments:

Candice said...

I envy how well you're feeling! My pregnancies were so hard on me!

Unknown said...

You look great!! McK said you look small for 24 weeks! :)