Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hey Good Lookin...What Cha Been Cooking?!

I have been cooking up some of the recipes that I have been pinning, and I thought that I would share some of my finds :)

Grilled Chicken-and-Veggie Tortellini
This one was GOOD. I think that it will become a summer staple. We do grilled chicken and veggies a lot, but the tortellini added a good carb to the mix!



Lawnmower Taco - freezer meal or make & bake!
This was good and super easy...using ingredients that I always have on hand. It was like Nachos....but in casserole format! Topped it with lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream, taco sauce...Yum!



Best Steak Marinade 1/3 cup soy sauce 1/2 cup olive oil 1/3 cup lemon juice 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder 3 Tbsp dried basil 1 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes 1 tsp ground white pepper 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp minced garlic Combine all ingredients. Pour marinade over meat. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.

I did this on flank steak and then grilled, so good!



Calzones
This was easy and good for a change of pace for dinner...will def. make again!



Banana Bars
I always have leftover bananas...tried this this past weekend...good...makes a HUGE batch though. We couldn't eat it all. May cut it in half next time!



Banana Cookies
These are my favorite. I make these often and they always turn out SO good!



Cinnamon Rolls in the Waffle Maker!
What!? Crazy...but we tried it and it was yummy. I dont think that I will do it ALL of the time...but it was a fun little Saturday morning treat for the whole family!



Have any of you found yummy recipies that you could share with me!? I love trying new things...Pinterest usually comes through for me....but sometimes the recipies that LOOK good on there are flops!

1 comment: