Friday, March 2, 2012

Blake and Papa!

Last Wednesday Blake and Papa had a little outing! Blake was SO excited.



Papa (my dad) was coming to pick Blake up before school and take him to the barber shop and out to breakfast. Blake was WAY overdue for a trim :). He was SO excited for papa to pick him up and for the special outing (just the 2 of them).

Typically Blake is not much a morning person, but this day he sure was! He woke up early, picked out a "special" outfit, and waited by the door in preparation of papa's arrival.

My dad said that Blake was such a big boy. He sat in the barber chair with no issues for his haircut. They went to Tim Horton's for breakfast and Blake was especially excited about the donut that they shared (although I hear that Blake ate more than his fair share).

How special that Blake gets alone time with my dad...I am sure that these are the memories that he will recall when he grows up!!

2 comments:

TLF said...

Aww.. what a precious day!

Unknown said...

That is really so sweet! I love how they took a normal errand and made it something special!