Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shoe shopping....

We are heading to GR this weekend for a wedding. Ryan is in it, so his outfit is already picked out...and since he will be in a tux I need to look good too :). Kinda hard at 20 weeks pregnant. I feel like I am at the in between stage where I look chubby, but not pregnant. SO, looking cute is kind of a challenge. I decided that new shoes were my best bet...since my feet still look the same.

We hardly have ANY stores to buy shoes at in my little town, but I stopped into Payless on my lunch just hoping that maybe they would have something. I found these and they are actually pretty darn cute! They are a satin material...I am just going to wear a black dress, so these should work good. I will try to take some pics of the finished product this week.
AND...I got these for Blake to wear this fall. They were only $7.00. He will look like such a big boy!!



Photobucket

15 comments:

Neely said...

Ohhh I love :)

Jordan said...

Aw man! I should have went to Payless while I was in town! ;-) LOL I love little kids shoes, they're so darn cute! :-)

Miss Chelsea said...

Cute! New shoes make anything better

Ashley said...

CUTE shoes! :)
I love buying new shoes, especially peep toes!!

Jamie said...

Love them both! Too cute!

New Mommy!!! said...

I LOVE those shoes!! They are pretty cute for Payless! Great find! A new pair of shoes does make you feel so much better, I'm sure Carrie Bradshaw would agree!

Great find for blake! Can't beat that price!

Have fun at your wedding!! I love weddings. I went to a wedding two years ago pregnant with Nik, and I admit it was a little less fun than normal, but still had a good time:)

I was also pregnant but not big enough to tell I was pregnant, and I kind of felt like a heffer, but you can totally tell you're pregnant (in a good way). I think i wasn't as far along as you are. I don't know whether that's better or worse for you, but to me, seems better bc people will know you didn't just put on weight, but you're pregnant, Ha!!

TheFitHousewife said...

Very cute shoes! Who knew you could find them at Payless?!

I buy my boy's shoes at Payless too! They are cute and cheap!

TLF said...

Love the shoes!
Our Payless stores never have anything cute.. And we have like a million of them!

Working Mommy said...

LOVE those shoes...and good thing you're only 20 weeks so you can still wear them!! LOL!

Shelley said...

Love the shoes! I haven't bought from payless in a while but I always manage to come out with a couple new shoes! That background music makes me want to sit on the beach with a big hat on my head and a drink in my hand. *sigh*

undomestic mama said...

I'm only 15 weeks and I feel the same way! I feel like I can feel people looking at me wondering whether I'm pregnant or just fat. I definitely feel your pain :)

The shoes are cute, way to go Payless!

Lea Liz said...

Love the shoes you founmd for yourself and for blake, I may have to go get brody a pair!!!

Erin said...

Super cute shoes!! Cant wait to see pictures!

Shannon said...

Cute shoes! Love your wedding pics as always! You'll look stunning at the wedding, don't you worry a second!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those shoes are really cute!
Great deal on Blake's shoes!