Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doctor Visit

Blake had his 9 mo. check up last Thursday (even though he was almost 10 mo :)). I posted his stats on a previous post…but am just now getting around to uploading and posting the pictures.

He is so brave at the doctor’s office! My sister went with us to this appointment. Doctor says that Blake is right on target and doing just fine. He can start on table foods and 3rd foods….he still doesn’t have any teeth, but doc says that he can gum through some stuff! I am excited for him to start trying some things and to see what he likes!

He is catching up and surpassing some on his measurements. He started in about the 5th percentile for everything. Now is in the 50th for weight and head circumference and the 75th for height! Tall boy.

I asked about him tugging his ears b/c I thought that was due to his teething…come to find out, he was recovering from a double ear infection! Talk about feeling guilty…I didn’t even take him in. Ryan and I were on our trip, and Mary had said that he was a little fussy while we were gone…but nothing TOO bad. WELL, I guess the poor guy had a reason to be fussy! SO, he is ok now, and we just have to go back in a month to make sure that there is no fluid in his ears. Such a good boy….even when sick he barely makes a peep!

waiting to see the doc:

he looks so big on my lap!

2 comments:

Molly said...

What a cutie! Cooper had a double ear inf and I didn't know it for almost a week. I felt so bad!

Lyryn said...

Glad he is doing better! He is just adorable!