Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hoo-Rah…

I started a BOOT CAMP workout yesterday and I am DYING today….seriously DYING! I am WAY out of shape I guess. It is a group workout program with a food plan. This is a RUSH version, so it is only 2 weeks long…b/c of that I think that the trainer makes it super intense. Last night was just the overview, measurements, and testing…and I just about couldn’t get out of bed this a.m. I feel like someone beat me UP! I almost couldn’t pick Blake up last night. My arms were like jell-o! I can’t even imagine how I will feel after the serious workout tonight!! Ha
I am going to try to push myself through this though, because we are only 38 days away from the wedding! What perfect timing if I can see some results out of this boot camp!

I have been slacking at taking pictures lately. We have been SO busy…and I REALLY want a new camera…mine is slow and doesn’t take the best pictures…I think that I may splurge and get one. I keep dropping hints to Ry and he doesn’t seem to mind…so I may have to start looking around :)

Since I have no new pics up, I thought I would post some from a month ago. These were taken when we took blake to watch some fireworks. He LOVED fireworks this year…I can’t wait to see what he thinks next year when he can actually communicate with us a little more!

Blake and I waiting for the fireworks to start! Don't mind the drool..we have had a lot of that lately!
Sitting in the back of my mom's car...having some snacks before the festivities!
thinking...'MOM, enough with the camera'
Having SO much fun :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

I thought you were already under your goal?! What workout are you doing?
The pics are too cute. The drool phase will pass. That was not a fav of mine!

Night Owl Mama said...

awwww luv the pictures and the song tooo

I love getting cozy in the back of the truck to watch fire works how fun.

good for you for exercising I so need to get my butt in gear