Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Where does the time go?!?

Here it is Wednesday already and I haven’t posted a blog all week. The days are just flying by. I am super busy at work right now and I am STILL trying to finish up my Plan B for graduation on Saturday. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. It will be such a relief when I am done and have my MASTERS! Not sure what I will do with my time though….I have been in school for—well my whole life. It will be such an off feeling to not have homework or projects in the back of my mind constantly!

We had a BUSY weekend last weekend….because our Niece was born! Addyson Brynn was born on Saturday at about 4:00. We were at the hospital ALL day, because Ryan’s bro’s wife went in very early. Everyone thought things were going to move fast…but they didn’t. NOTHING happened, and she had to end up having a C-Section. Baby and mama are home now and everyone is good. I will post pics of her soon. Blake really could have cared less. He doesn’t even look at her :o). Maybe in a few months he will notice her!

Here are a few pics from a couple of weeks ago. We took Blake to a festival and there was a lighted parade. He thought it was pretty great and loved all of the flashing lights. We were a little worried that he would freak out about the sirens, but they didn’t seem to faze him anyway!

Blake and grandma...


Watching the parade!


Grandma worrying about the loud noises!

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i have no idea where time goes, if you figure out the secret to getting more of it, let me know! what a cutie your little one is!