Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 Months!

The babe is 5 months old today. At this time 5 months ago I was at the hospital anxiously awaiting the go ahead to start pushing! By this time in the day things were getting intense…and I am sure that I was VERY anxious…but in retrospect…it doesn’t even matter. I didn’t remember the pain and agony of that day…just the joy and excitement!

Blake has made some HUGE changes in his short 5 month life. He is now eating veggies every day. He eats cereal like a champ. He rolls over, laughs, and giggles all of the time.

He has doubled in weight since birth. I think that it is safe to say that he weighs over 15 pounds now. He has grown almost 7 inched in length. He is wearing 3-6 month outfits and filling then out great.

We can’t just leave him lying around any more…he is a mover and a shaker. I left him on his Baby Einstein play may this morning, came back in a couple of SHORT minutes...and he was about 4 feet away on the carpet! I don’t know how he can move that quick…but it is just great!

I can’t wait to see what the next 5 months hold for him! We are so lucky to have such a happy healthy little boy!

This is Blake’s 4 month photo, but I just got them back from the photographer last Friday…didn’t it turnout precious?!?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, just stopped by from SITS. He's a cutie!

Mimi said...

Precious pics. Don't blink, or he'll be 17 like my oldest, it goes WAY too fast!

Thanks for stopping by my blog & helping to make my SITS day special!

Orchardviewcottage said...

Love that I found your blog on SITS!! Had fun reading all of your posts about the weather here in Michigan!! Nice to see a fellow Michigan blogger experiencing the same highs and lows!! lol.. Wishing you sunshine!!

wenderful said...

Darling picture!
Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day today! I had ginormous fun.