Thursday, March 12, 2009

Workin for the weekend…..

This week has seemed long in comparison to last week. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. Maybe I am just excited about the weekend. A whole bunch of us are celebrating St. Patty’s Day in Clare on Saturday! SO, just one more day of work to get through before we can celebrate!

The weigh in went well last night. I lost 2.2 pounds, which would be really good for one week, BUT I did gain that two pounds a week ago, SO in all actuality I am only down .2 pounds in two weeks…I just have to think ‘at least I am down, and not up’….hears to next week :o)

Ryan is teaching Blake new tricks. Last night he had him standing on the couch…..yes STANDING….with a little back support of course. The he had in slanging in the recliner. At first I was like…oh NO….but after watching for a bit, I realized that Blake was actually enjoying it. He would just stand there looking around…wanting everyone to notice him! Every day it’s something else….

standing on the couch....



now standing on the chair.....




as you can tell...he was pretty proud of himself!

Tomorrow is his 3 month birthday. Hard to believe that it has been three months already. At the same time…I can’t remember our lives without him! We are just so lucky to have such a great baby!

No comments: